Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back to the Cradle!

So once again I’m spending most of I’m time in around or thinking about YaMomzHouse. That studio and things it has taught me since I first walked in the door has changed so much about me as an artist and I couldn’t be more grateful for it.

So for this long drawn out project, my action plan has been to write and record an original based on my findings on what the meter of success is in popular music. Thankfully now that I’m back in the Hip Hop on L.O.C.K project for round two, I can earn my Masters in Hip Hop and gain useful tools, killing two birds with one stone.. Hopefully the next two weeks will bring me successes and blessings for this project.

I think my next small step towards taking a bigger step will be to scan people from my generation and find out why they listen to the music they listen to and what they look for in a song. This might help me to get a better idea of what I should push for with my recording down the road.



No comments:

Post a Comment